Asked by pouya from Iran | Feb. 21, 2015 11:49
About:China Embassy in Iran

i'm Iranian and i want to marry with Chinese girl.what is process in china embassy in Iran?

anyone knows how long will dose it take and how much the the fee? and after i marry with her, for what kind of visa i must apply for living in china?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jimmy from South Africa | Mar. 01, 2015 01:43
Hey, if you want to register your marriage in China, you should get a single status certificate issued by an agency authorized by the Iranian Foreign Affairs Ministry, then have it notarized, and then take it to the Chinese embassy for authentication. The authentication process takes five working days and costs 30 dollars. If you want to live in China in the future, you can apply for the S1 type or Z type entry permit. FYI, you cannot work with the S1 type.
Related Questions:
marriage to Chinese woman with kurdistan iraq citizen
Asked by Muhammad from Iraq
| Mar. 12, 2015 04:21
im from mauritius and live in china... what do i need as documents to marr...
Asked by Tom from China
| Jul. 18, 2011 22:39
I want to travel to China. I need a visa. I want you to help. I want to mar...
Asked by naidj bachir from algeria
| Apr. 26, 2018 01:31
i am malaysian and want to marry a chinese girl,how to apply for her to sta...
Asked by Mr.tan eng wah from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2009 21:23
hi, my girl friend is chinese and lives in beijing. i am pakistani. we want...
Asked by Mr.khuram from Pakistan
| Sep. 04, 2010 01:26
What happens to my x1 visa, if I marry chinese girl?
Asked by raj from Nepal
| Nov. 25, 2015 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)