Asked by Leen assil from Cuba | Feb. 11, 2015 00:57
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Visa for Cuban to hk

I am leen Assil Cuban living in dubai student in the University of modern science (biotechnology).
We have training course for two weeks in HK on March
do I need visa to enter? if yes, how do I apply?
Thanks a lot

Answers (1)
Answered by Lee from Japan | Feb. 12, 2015 03:01
You need to post your application to HK Immigration Department directly. It takes four to six weeks to handle your application. The address is as bellows:
Hong Kong Immigration Department, Employment and Visit Visas Section,

24/F Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai Hong Kong.

Enquiries concerning the application procedure can be made to Hong Kong Immigration department at 00852-2824 6111, or by Fax 852-2877 7711 or through e-mail:

Required documents are:
1. filled ID1003A form
2. your legal resident permit in Dubai, which should be valid more than six months
3. an introduction letter from your school, which clarifies your full name, nationality, passport number, the purpose of visit
4. original personal bank statement for last three months.
Related Questions:
I have a Cuban passport & Chinese Business Visa -Can I enter HK ?
Asked by Prissy from Canada
| Feb. 23, 2017 00:56
I hold a Cuban passport, do I need a visa to enter Macau???
Asked by Ivonne from China
| Jul. 20, 2011 02:05
Does the holder of a Cuban passport needs to apply for a tourist visa to vi...
Asked by reginaldo from argentina
| Jan. 24, 2014 03:19
Visa info
Asked by juan from Bolivia
| Jun. 06, 2011 21:34
Should a Cuban Citizen in transit through Hong Kong need a transit visit?
Asked by Jose
| Dec. 17, 2012 01:28
Direct transit. Thank you :)
Asked by David from Cuba
| Jun. 27, 2018 22:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)