Asked by Ansh from China | Feb. 06, 2015 03:49
About:China Private Visit Visa

If I'm applying for an S1 visa, how many enteries and exits out of the country am I granted?

I'm a student and I'm planning to get my Chinese one in Hong Kong. After getting it, I'll have to come back to China to resume my studying. I have to leave China for school trips after getting my S1 type and I want to know how many times I can exist and enter the country with my Chinese one. I will be having multiple school trips in and out of China so how can I work this out?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Honduras | Feb. 07, 2015 02:12
Ansh, you should apply for X1 type instead of S1 if you plan to study in mainland China. Both X1 and S1 is just valid for 30 days. You need to change it to a temporary resident permit within 30 days after you arrive. Then you can exit and reenter as many times as you wish before the permit expires.
Related Questions:
clarification on "personal id/residence permit "
Asked by esther from Philippines
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:28
Conversion of L visa into Z visa
Asked by khan from India
| Mar. 22, 2012 04:20
If I go to china with tourist Visa, how can i change to S1 type without goi...
| May. 23, 2015 03:01
I am applying for a China Business Visa (F visa). Can you tell me how many ...
Asked by Hazel Jardine from Australia
| Jun. 17, 2011 04:06
UK citizen in India applying for business visa for China
Asked by J Saunders from United Kingdom
| Dec. 19, 2015 00:30
Exit and Reentry into china for residence permit holder
Asked by mac from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2014 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)