Asked by cornelia reiwald from Switzerland | Feb. 05, 2015 01:07
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

2 entries for 90 days for my L visa

The Embassy told me that 2 entries in a 90 days L type will allow me to go to HK at the end of the 90 days for another 30 or more days one. Why pay for two entries? After 90 days I can go to HK and ask for a new one. Or do I not understand the procedure? I want to stay in China as long as possible, I lived here and have many friends here.
Thank you
Best regards
Cornelia Reiwald

Answers (1)
Answered by Cassie from Kirgizstan | Feb. 05, 2015 02:23
Cornelia, I suppose that you got a double-entry L type. Its duration or each stay should be 30 days. According to the rule, you need exit mainland China to activate your second entry.

Personally, I think it's easier to do this rather than apply for a new one in HK. According to the authorities in HK, those who apply there must have HK residents. So you may not apply successfully in HK.
Related Questions:
How to change a M type of 90 days and 2 entries into a multiple entries vis...
Asked by schmali123 from China
| Sep. 29, 2016 22:59
Hi, I'm currently in Beijing on a L visa, 2 entry, 90 day per entry. My fi...
Asked by Mr.MW from USA
| Apr. 15, 2011 22:25
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa, can I go to HK for another 90 days
Asked by Christine from China
| Apr. 08, 2016 04:19
L type Visa extension in China
Asked by Oscar Paez from Canada
| Sep. 27, 2017 04:20
I'm US citizen. If I want to stay in China for 90 days with L visa, how man...
Asked by Winnie from USA
| Oct. 04, 2011 02:38
I hold an L Visa duration of stay 90 days expiring May 10, 2010. I will ar...
Asked by Mr.MK
| Apr. 08, 2010 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)