Asked by Juliana from Venezuela | Feb. 03, 2015 00:17
About:China Business Visa

F Visa or M type, which is better?

I am currently in Shenzhen on an L type, doing business. I have previous L type, double entry and one single entry. So total, 2 visas, 3 entries within past 6 months. I need to be able to come in and out of china for at least a year.

Which should I apply for? Also, can I do it from HK or should I go back to Venezuela (my home country)? What are the requirements / chances of getting 1 year multiple entry?
Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Libya | Feb. 03, 2015 02:09
If you do business, you'd better reapply for a M type. If you do business under L type, you might be fined or punished seriously when the police finds out.

For you, you should get back to Venezuela to apply for a M type. It's ok for you to apply for a 12 months multiple-entry one. However, you should understand that the consular officers make the final decision. It's possible that you get a single entry one though you appy for a multiple-entry one.
Related Questions:
Which is a better choice for visa application?
Asked by Gian Austria from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:40
hi which visa is better for me?
Asked by ali from Iran
| Dec. 21, 2013 14:17
M visa valid for non- business exchange and programme
Asked by Ujjwal Gandhi from India
| Feb. 27, 2017 00:20
Document required for F VISA
Asked by Louis from FRANCE
| May. 04, 2016 22:07
is it possible Visa F or Work visa in Hong Kong?
Asked by safae from Morocco
| May. 18, 2014 02:37
12 mth Business Visa application with Multiple entries to China.
Asked by Garry from Australia
| Mar. 24, 2013 02:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)