Asked by mhet from Philippines | Feb. 02, 2015 07:31
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

planning a tour to shenzhen. can i get a chinese visa in a day?

hi...we're planning to have a tour with my family this summer in hong kong for a week and we are planning to have a short trip to shenzhen china. how can we secure china entry permit in hong kong and where? will it take a day for the issuance and what are the requirements if applying in hong kong.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Indonesia | Feb. 03, 2015 02:59
Mhet, I suggest you apply for a L type in advance in your country. It is said that citizens of Philippines may not apply for the five-day special VOA successfully at the border. Besides, you may not apply for the L type in HK if you don't have HK resident status.
Related Questions:
we will be in HK this oct 2010 and planning to visit shenzhen for a day tou...
Asked by Mrs.yap from philippines
| Aug. 08, 2010 01:44
i'm Indonesian, planning to visit Shenzhen for 1 day (from HK). Can i get v...
Asked by alya from indonesia
| Dec. 29, 2011 00:46
We are planning going to shenzhen, from Hongkong via transportation going t...
Asked by Ms.Joy from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2009 22:40
I am from the Philippines, been in hongkong once for a tour
Asked by Aureen Leah C. Lañojan from Philippines
| Nov. 12, 2016 21:20
I am visiting Hong Kong for work at the end of April and wanted to spend on...
Asked by Ms.Mulvihill from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2009 02:50
Hello, I'm holding a Philippine passport and planning to go to Shenzhen(wi...
Asked by Ms.Lyle from Philippines
| Oct. 16, 2009 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)