Asked by Tariq Mehmood from Pakistan | Jan. 28, 2015 07:54
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Dear I am Tariq Mehmood of pakistani Nationality but now working in saudi Arabia

My friend working in Hong Kong I want to visit Hong kong, what are the procedures. How I can apply? what are the required documents. And from where I can get form?

Answers (3)
Answered by Alice from South Africa | Jan. 29, 2015 03:04
You can get contact with the Hong Kong Immigration Department and send the required documents by post or ask your friend to submit the application for you. The required documents are the application form (ID 1003A), your recent photo affixed on the application form, photocopy of your passport, photocopy of your financial standing proof (bank statements, saving accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc.) and employment proof (e.g. salary slip), photocopy of your transportation arrangement proof, and photocopy of your itinerary. The form can be downloaded from the website of the HK Immigration Department.
Answered by Tariq Mehmood from Pakistan | Feb. 03, 2015 11:32
Sir I want to ask you one question sir how many bank statement acceptable for visit type entry permit and whether it is free or there are some fees?
Answered by Alice from South Africa | Feb. 03, 2015 19:54
It is not stipulated that you should have how much money in your bank statement. Of course, the more, the better.
Related Questions:
Visit Visa to attend International Forum.
Asked by Qazi Muhammad Adnan from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 26, 2013 23:49
information for visa Pakistani passport holder
Asked by shamim nabeel from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 11, 2014 01:46
I am Pakistani National, working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to visit Ch...
Asked by Mr.Javed from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:38
Dear Sir, This has enquire about to apply for China Visa, Now I am worki...
Asked by Mr.Abdullah from Saudi Arabia
| May. 05, 2009 22:05
im TARIQ MEHMOOD im undergraduate and also working as a GOLD jewller till...
Mr.TMGOLD1986 from Pakistan
| Aug. 30, 2010 20:51
I want to apply for china visa
Asked by Hamid Ullah Khan from Saudi Arabia
| May. 28, 2014 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)