Asked by ces from Philippines | Jan. 26, 2015 04:11
About:China Visa

Q1 type

I am from the Philippines. have a sister who has a PR permit. She invited me to visit her for a short holiday. I am temporarily unemployed right now and only have a few money deposited in the bank. Is there a chance that I will be granted a visa? What documents do I need to present?

Miss Ces

Answers (1)
Answered by Ross from Switzerland | Jan. 27, 2015 02:14
If you are just spending a short holiday, you should apply for the L type, which might be easier to get. Do you come to China for the first time? If so, you need to provide proof about your financial standing. Who will sponsor your travel? Maybe you can get a guarantee letter from the sponsor and round-trip ticktes to falitate the application. Besides, you need to present your passport, a photocopy of your passport's data page, a completed application form affixed with your recent bareheaded color photo, and an invitation letter from your sister.
Related Questions:
Is it possible change q1 type to business M type while staying in china ...
Asked by Puneeth from India
| Feb. 01, 2018 21:07
legal employment in China on a Q1 visa
Asked by Paul from USA
| Mar. 16, 2016 22:59
Question about Q1 visa
Asked by Hafiz from Pakistan
| Dec. 29, 2013 01:22
Is it possible the Type of visa change while in china..?
Asked by puneeth from India
| Jan. 15, 2018 00:57
If i have q1 visA then can i apply for z type
Asked by akash from India
| Jan. 18, 2015 19:55
Now i have q2 visa and planning go to china soon.
Asked by melina from Malaysia
| Jul. 13, 2015 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)