Asked by Basir Ahmad from Afghanistan | Jan. 22, 2015 06:29
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

I am an Afghan passport holder, I am invited by a Chinese company

Dear Sir,

I am invited by a china company the invitation the simple invitation letter signed stamped and sent to me by the company, I just want to know if that is acceptable for the embassy here in Kabul or there is another form for the China company to be filled the by the China company, if there is a special invitation letter please let me know

Thanks and regards
Basir Ahmad

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy from India | Jan. 23, 2015 00:48
Basir, I am afraid that it's not ok for you to submit the company's invitation letter. According to the embassy, you should submit invitation letter issued by duly authorized Chinese unit. Your Chinese partner can help you acquire this. Besides, business license of your company (copy and orginal versions), address proof written in English, at least 4000 USD in your bank account, non-criminal record approved by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country and round-trip air tickets are required. If you applied M type before, just the invitation letter from duly authorized Chinese unit is ok.
Related Questions:
Could you please help let me know what are the steps to be taken for my vis...
Asked by Rafi from Afghanistan
| Mar. 10, 2015 04:12
I am an Afghan passport holder and would like to visit Macau do i need a vi...
Asked by Khan from Afghanistan
| Jan. 09, 2018 20:24
Visa requirment for Canadian passport holder visiting Beijing for 3 days
Asked by Sultani
| Mar. 14, 2013 01:39
Afghan going to Hong Kong than to Macau by ferry, do I need HK visa?
Asked by Ali from United Kingdom
| Jul. 22, 2015 03:11
Need China visa and HK visa
Asked by Abdul Ghafoor from Afghanistan
| Feb. 22, 2018 20:17
visa on arrival at Qingdao airport.
Asked by jenny from indonesia
| Dec. 07, 2011 00:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)