Asked by vamika from India | Jan. 22, 2015 01:48
About:Hong Kong Maps

I have a lot of queries regarding my trip to Hong Kong. Would really appreciate the help

1) (a) How to reach Courtyard Marriott, ping street , Sha Tin from the airport. We are 3 adults so what would be the cheapest mode ?
(b) Are their any eateries near this hotel ?
2) How to visit causeway bay from the same hotel?
3) What is the best way to get to Macao from courtyard Marriott?
4) And most important, which is the best reasonable shopping places. My daughter , 22 yrs, Is not keen on malls but local street markerts
5) and which areas are best known for local food ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from India | Jan. 23, 2015 00:31
1. a: In the airport, you can take the bus A41P to the Ravana Garden, then you can reach the hotel within few minutes.
b: Near the hotel, there is an On Lai Street, there are many restaurants available. You can go for a try.

2. walk to the Ravana Garden , Tai Chung Kiu Road to take the bus No.680 to Leighton Center, Leighton Road. Then few mins walking will get you to the causeway bay.
3. You can walk to Shek Mun Station to take the Ma On Shan Line to Lok Fu station, where you can transfer to East Rail Line to Hung Hom Station. Afterwards, transfer to West Rail Line to the Austin Station. Then you can walk to China Ferry Terminal to take the ferry to Macau.
4. The suggested shopping place for your daughter is Ladies Street.
5. The Causeway bay area is most famous for the local dishes.
Related Questions:
Hello, My family (4 adults 3 kids) is going to HK in Dec'09. I'm consider...
Asked by Mrs.Wong from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2009 02:56
I really appreciate the response I received, it cleared up a lot. I wasn't ...
Asked by Mr.Rudder from USA
| Apr. 06, 2010 22:12
Tnx a lot Darcy. is it safe to go to Comfort Lodge first to leave our thing...
Asked by Angela from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2011 04:04
Hi, Thanks for replying to my last query regarding the trip. But now I h...
Asked by Mr.VARUN MAHAJAN from India
| Aug. 27, 2010 21:01
HK visa for uzbek nationals
Asked by amirsan from Uzbekistan
| Nov. 28, 2012 01:55
L following expiration of working permit
Asked by Jan Mckeogh from New Zealand
| May. 16, 2013 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)