Asked by Tenjee lama from Nepal | Jan. 20, 2015 06:07
About:China Business Visa

Can I go to China twice or more than that with the category of M visa .

I went China already on December 13 2014. And i Stay there for 2 weeks and return to my country. And I have the M type. And it is valid for 3 months. It was issued on 1 December 2014 and the enter before is 1 March 2015. So I want to go to China again before it gets expired within the time period. So I don't know whether I can go to China wit it or do I need to have another one.

Answers (1)
Answered by Edison from Indonesia | Jan. 20, 2015 21:27
Tenjee, I feel that you misunderstood the validity and numbers of stay allowed by the entry permit. They are two different concepts. If your entry permit is a single-entry type, you can only enter China once. If it's a multiple-entry type, you can enter for multiple times before it expires.
Related Questions:
Japanese citizen living in Australia visiting China for work (less than 2 w...
Asked by Aiks from Australia
| Mar. 17, 2016 04:15
Next time Visa Problem
Asked by Jay from Bangladesh
| May. 29, 2018 04:28
I have a Category M-Visa From India to China, How Much Maximum USD i can ca...
Asked by Aman from India
| Jul. 19, 2014 00:50
Hi,Im apply for china (visa category M),i was denied how long can i re-appl...
Asked by Neil23 from Philippines
| Apr. 28, 2016 01:41
Can a person conduct business in China holding a category L Tourist visa? ...
Asked by Mary from USA
| Jun. 12, 2015 22:34
Is category M-visa same as Tourist type?
Asked by solomon eshun from Ghana
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)