Asked by Steve from United States | Jan. 11, 2015 18:59
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

I'm american, my wife is chinese "Guilin" can I retire and move to China.

My wife came to america on a Fiancee visa, we are married now and she has a Green card. When I retire, she wants to move back to Guilin. Being that we are married, Can I live there also.

Answers (1)
Answered by Marico from Nepal | Jan. 11, 2015 21:36
Hi Steve, you can live there also by applying for a Q1 type. Documents required for submission are: 1) your passport and a photocopy of its info page; 2) an application form affixed with your recent taken photo; 3) an invitation letter issued by your wife; 4) a phtocopy of your wife's PRC ID card; and 6) the original and photocopy of your notarized marriage certificate. After you arrive at China, you need to go to the local public security organs within 30 days to apply for a residence permit.
Related Questions:
I am Honduran citizen
Asked by Alex Quan
| Feb. 23, 2018 10:12
Hello, I have a question about obtaining a China Visa.
Asked by Tim from Germany
| Dec. 11, 2014 21:05
hello i need some advice. im a colombian holding an F visa. im in china...
Asked by Mr.ramiro from colombian
| Dec. 06, 2009 02:48
im indian my wife is chinese and if i want to go to china for while wht kin...
Asked by Mr.rakesh from indian
| Mar. 29, 2010 02:29
My Chinese wife and I are in China and need to Authenticate marriage from A...
Asked by Trevor from America
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:22
What and how do i need to apply 1 years multiple visa in china?
Asked by andi susanto from Indonesia
| Feb. 01, 2015 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)