Asked by Amy from United Kingdom | Jan. 09, 2015 06:17
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

British National Obtaining Chinese Work Visa in Hong Kong

I am a British Citizen moving to China in March, but I will need to apply for a Chinese Z/Work type at the end of April, do you know if it will be possible for me to do this from the Chinese consulate in Hong Kong if I have all the correct paper work?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam from Indonesia | Jan. 11, 2015 00:59
Amy, I personally don't think that it's applicable. In your situation, you enter mainland China with a L or any other type in March and then leave for HK to apply for your Z type, right? According to what I know, people in your situation are required to go back to their own country to apply for the Z type. Perhaps, you may try some agencies in HK for help.
Related Questions:
Is visa required for a British national and a Filipino national?
Asked by Rossenie Sandoval from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2012 22:13
UK EEA residency card holder holidays to hongkong
Asked by Asamuss from United Kingdom
| Jun. 19, 2018 01:42
hi, I am visiting Hong Kong, do I need a VISA??? I am a British National...
Asked by Mr.Pete from Sweden
| Nov. 16, 2009 01:21
Application Procedure and Requirement for Mainland Application for One Way ...
Asked by Raquel from HK
| Mar. 21, 2014 03:41
Visa required - HKG - PVG - NRT?
Asked by Olivia from United Kingdom
| Feb. 18, 2014 01:18
Single entry mistakenly used
Asked by Joel Morley from United Kingdom
| Oct. 08, 2013 02:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)