Asked by Asif from Pakistan | Jan. 08, 2015 03:10
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Conversation of S1 to S2 visa

Hi, my daughter who is 18 years old got S1 from my country to come and stay with me in China, but on arrival the PSB people are saying that she could not get S1 and so she has to go back and get S2 and come again as she is more than 18 years of age. I will appreciate if you could tell me that if S1 can be changed into S2 without travelling back? And also I could not understand that why the Chinese embassy issued her S1 visa if it's only for children under 18 years of age?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from India | Jan. 12, 2015 02:58
I don't think the age is a problem. However, the officials of the local entry and exit management bureau has the final say. If they say no, your daughter has no choice but reapply for the S2 type in Pakistan. Apparently, she can't apply without leaving.
Related Questions:
I'm traveling on M visa 6 mnts M entry. Will my wife & kid accompanying get...
Asked by AS from India
| May. 01, 2017 21:20
can i change my s2 visa to s1 and what are the requirements?
Asked by Kwesi from Ghana
| Jun. 17, 2016 21:42
Hi . Who choice s1 or s2 visa ? Applicant or Embassy
Asked by Yousefnia from Iran
| Oct. 09, 2017 01:48
Is S1 and S2 Visa allows Mulitiple entry? I am an Indian. Please advise.
Asked by Mohamed Afsal from India
| Mar. 07, 2015 04:12
Hi. Can I apply for a visa S1 if my S2 is to expire soon?
Asked by MJ from Mauritius
| Mar. 23, 2016 02:45
How to apply S1 or S2 visa and what requirements do I need to apply
Asked by Coco from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)