Asked by yang from Malaysia | Jan. 02, 2015 03:31
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

visa extend in wuhan

my tourist L type will expired soon this coming 3rd Jan and where can I apply to extend it if Im in Wuhan now. I would like to extend my tourist L , pls advise the procedure. will be the best way for me to extend it and how much the fine. thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Dave from UAE | Jan. 02, 2015 21:26
There are many places of Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau to extend your L type, but you are suggested to the one at Citizen Home at No. 117, Jinqiao Avenue.

Probably, you will be overstayed when you make the application, right? If so, you may be hard to get an extension. The fine is 500RMB per day for the overstaying days.

You need to prepare your valid passport, an application form, a recent taken photo, your detail travel plans for your extension and a bank statement for the extension's application. When you reach the bureau, the signs are clear to guide you finish application.
Related Questions:
How to extend China tourist visa for my wife?
Mr.SUNI550 from India
| Jun. 18, 2011 01:09
Dear Sir, If I am already in Wuhan, China, and realised that I need to ...
Asked by Ms.Chow from Singapore
| Dec. 01, 2008 21:34
i have a 1 year m visa with multiple entry but the DOS is 30 days
| Sep. 01, 2016 21:54
Location of Visa extension Office in Wuhan
Asked by Sayem from Bangladesh
| Sep. 03, 2014 22:27
Bought one way ticket to china, need to extend stay to 21days
Asked by Lance from Singapore
| Jul. 30, 2012 22:08
extend passport
Asked by gloria
| Feb. 16, 2015 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)