Asked by David Fong from Canada | Dec. 31, 2014 18:23
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I want to stay longer than my visa allows

I have one entry remaining on a double entry visa. I plan to return to china but want to stay longer than the 60 day limit of the remaining entry of my current visa.

What should I do?

1. Apply before I go for a new double entry visa. Hence, wasting my current visa.

2. Apply for a new visa after entering on my current visa but before it expires.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carey from Singapore | Jan. 01, 2015 21:33
Personally speaking, it is no need to apply a new one. You can use your current entry to visit China. Till it will expire soon, you can go to the local Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau to make an extension for it to stay longer. If your allowed duration is 60 days for your current type, your extension is probably around 60 days.
Related Questions:
I was born in America. I am currently in China holding an L-visa. I want to...
Asked by Mr.Hamblen from China
| Sep. 26, 2010 04:18
Extend Q2 Visa living with bio mom
Asked by Blake from USA
| May. 02, 2017 01:23
Hello! I am a singaporean, holding on to a singapore passport. my american ...
Asked by Ms.nora from singapore
| Mar. 05, 2010 01:17
Long term spouse Visa.
Asked by Gio from South Africa
| Jun. 20, 2018 20:42
I'm an American citizen and was wondering what I can do to stay longer than...
Asked by Mr.Alan from USA
| Mar. 29, 2011 03:02
longer than 3 months????
Asked by tanya from england
| Aug. 16, 2013 01:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)