Asked by AZMATULLAH from UAE | Dec. 15, 2014 09:10
About:China Embassy in UAE

How to get Hong Kong Visit Visa for Pakistani National who are Dubai Residents.

i am Pakistani national and resident of Dubai. i want to visit hong Kong for 10 days to attend jewellery exhibition which will start on 02 March 2015. should i apply for visit permit in Chinese embassy in Dubai ? what are the requirements and how much time consulate requires application process plus i don't have any kind of invitation letter from Hong Kong ? waiting for reply at your earliest reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Kuwai | Dec. 17, 2014 01:58
Hey, you may try to apply from Chinese embassy in Dubai. If it is the embassy who deals with your application, it takes around 4 working days. If they send your application to HK Immigration Department, then you need to wait for four to six weeks. It doesn't matter if you don't have the invitation letter. You can provide round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in HK, your personal financial statement (recent six months' bank statement, salary slip/certificate etc). Of course, your passport, complicated application form and a recent six months passport photo are required.
Related Questions:
how to get short term tourist visa for hong hong from dubai. i am pakistani...
Asked by Faisal from UAE
| Sep. 05, 2014 22:21
tourist visa from dubai to visit HK
Asked by Sakeeb from UAE
| Jul. 25, 2014 01:05
How to Apply for Hong Kong Tourist Visa in Dubai for Pakistani National? He...
Asked by Darlin from Dubai
| Feb. 25, 2016 21:38
I am a Pakistani national residing in Dubai, will transit Hk without leavin...
Asked by Shadman from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 11, 2011 03:28
I am a Pakistani national staying in Dubai, i would like to visit hong kong...
Asked by Mr.khan from Uae
| Dec. 28, 2010 02:08
I am a Pakistani national. How can I get a visit visa to china or Hong Kong...
Asked by Mr.AMJAD from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 12, 2009 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)