Asked by Lenka from England | Dec. 04, 2014 06:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Czech Republic

English in Czech

Hello I'm from Czech Republic and my husband is English we would like to stay in Czech Republic for two months and after go to china for some time ( 2-3 months maybe more) can my husband get visa to china in Czech ? And it is possible to go to china with one way ticket only ? ( as we really don't know for how long we would like to stay) thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Nikita from Canada | Dec. 04, 2014 23:48
If you husband cannot provide a local resident permit or at least a work permit or study permit, he cannot apply in Czech. Only foreinger living in Czech for a long time are able to apply in that country.

You cannot enter China with only one way ticket, if you cannot provide an invitation letter.
Related Questions:
Which form(s) will my student, visiting his daughter's family living in Sha...
Asked by Pedro Te Quila from Czech
| Apr. 12, 2015 01:47
Visa Application (China & Hong Kong)
Asked by Stuart Schwartz from USA (living in Prague)
| Feb. 18, 2013 03:09
I left my camera on the seat at guangzhou airport, how can i contact the Lo...
Asked by Jakub from Czech Republic
| Aug. 21, 2014 02:26
Hello, what day and at what time a train departure from Beijing to Irkutsk....
Asked by Jiri from Czech republic
| Feb. 03, 2016 20:35
Czech guy want to visit China from New Zealand
Asked by Martin from Czech
| Aug. 18, 2014 01:08
Hi, I'm ukranian citizen, but I have czech permament residance with czech g...
Asked by Mr.Dmytro from Ukraine
| Sep. 16, 2010 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)