Asked by Jacky Lim from Malaysia | Nov. 27, 2014 04:38
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I'm Jacky Lim. I and my son want get a China Visa for one years how can i do.

But my Wife from Republic of China people?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nathan from Latvia | Nov. 27, 2014 19:35
What type do you want to apply? Or you just want to stay in China for a long time without any clear purposes?
If you just want to live in China for a long time, maybe around one year, you are suggested to apply for a Q1 type for you and your son. For it, you need to prepare your valid passports, application forms, recent taken photos, an invitation letter from your Chinese wife, copy of her ID card, your marriage certificate and your son's birth certificate.
After you get the Q1, you still need to change it to a resident permit after you enter China, so that you are able to stay in China for around one year or longer.
Related Questions:
F Visa extension or get a Tourist one?
Asked by paulin barry from Uk
| Sep. 17, 2014 21:04
Hi! How do I get to Lou Lim Lok Garden from Monte Fort ?
Asked by Ms.Nario from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2010 03:18
hi sir - i can get visa for long time maybe 1 or 2 years ?
Asked by Mr.rebwar from iraqhi
| Apr. 29, 2011 03:17
about long stay in China
Asked by shaheen from Pakistan
| Apr. 13, 2012 03:05
working permit to china
Asked by Arlene from Cyprus
| Mar. 21, 2015 22:51
Dear How far from Wuhann to Guangzhou? Jacky
Asked by Mr.Benedetti from Mars
| Nov. 26, 2010 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)