Asked by Bruin Hutchings from Australia | Nov. 26, 2014 18:25
About:China Business Visa

F Visa and want to visit Guilin

I am travelling to Shanghai on a Non-Business F type. The dates I am required to be in Shanghai are from the January 5 till January 16 at Shanghai University.

Following on from this I wish to travel to the Guilin region for the purpose of recreational Tourism for a brief period of time (1 week) and intend on returning to Australia (Where I reside and am a Citizen). Will I be required to apply for a separate permit, or am I able to Travel to the Guilin region on a Non-Business F?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bern from Australia | Nov. 26, 2014 20:12
You mean your duration of your F is from Jan 5 to Jan 16 and you want to travel to Guilin after Jan 16?
If so, you may need to extend your F for another one week without applying a new one for your traveling. If you just use one week from Jan 5 to Jan 16, you do not need to extend it or apply a seperate one, but just use your current F for the trip.
Related Questions:
is sept a good time to visit guilin
Asked by ong from Malaysia
| Jul. 08, 2014 22:09
Is oct 4-7 good time to visit Guilin?
Asked by Mangesh from India
| Sep. 12, 2014 03:51
When is the best time to visit Guilin?
Asked by Mrs.Joanna from China
| Jul. 08, 2009 02:51
Are we able to visit Longsheng and Guilin in one day?
Asked by Mr.Pedro from China
| Jul. 21, 2009 04:13
hi, is it suitable to visit guilin on March? rgrds LKY
Asked by Mr.LKY from MALAYSIA
| Jul. 20, 2010 23:08
Is this Feb. best time to visit most of attractions in Guilin?
Asked by bryton from South Africa
| Jan. 16, 2013 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)