Asked by jordin from usa | Nov. 13, 2014 14:49
About:China Work Visa

physical exam

I am told by some that we need a physical exam for a z visa and s1 type for me and my husband. However others have told me they got their exam done in China. The consulate in Chicago and say nothing about a physical exam. Does anyone know for sure what you need? The school manager I will be working for was not even sure.

Answers (1)
Answered by Pier from France | Nov. 13, 2014 20:05
To some extent, the physical exam is required when applying for the Z type. Actually, the physical exam is required for applying for a work permit, a necessary document for applying the work Z. After you get the work permit, the physical exam is no longer needed for the application process.

Do your husband got a work permit now? If he already has it, no physical exam is needed.

It is not needed to apply for a S1.

After both of get a S1 and Z, you need to change them into a resident permit after you enter China. During this process, you need to do physical exam usually organized by local Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau. It is done within China.

Hope it is clear for you this time.
Related Questions:
China Physical exam for foreginers
Asked by Yasiru
| Jan. 02, 2016 02:08
Can anybody tell where i get physical exam in islamabad for china visa
Asked by Hamza from pakistan
| Jan. 03, 2016 20:51
application for Multi entry visa, Is it just a physical exam or are blood t...
Asked by Ian from UK
| Feb. 22, 2016 01:17
is it necessary to do a physical exam to apply for working visa??
Asked by hassan from Morocco
| May. 30, 2017 22:40
Regarding, physical exam for Z-visa, is it possible outside of Manila?"accr...
Asked by David from USA
| Jul. 25, 2012 02:53
which hospitals are authorised by the china embassy uganda to carry out the...
Asked by Emwodu Daniel from Uganda
| Sep. 02, 2012 22:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)