Asked by Dave from Australia | Nov. 11, 2014 12:46
About:China Work Visa

Applying from outside home country

Hi! I am an Australian, looking to apply for a Chinese Z Visa in Europe. I am travelling through there in January and looking to arrive in China in February (assuming I have a job offer by then). Am I able to apply for the Work Z outside my home country? Or do I have to return to Australia?

Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from USA | Nov. 11, 2014 20:54
If you can return to Australia, you are suggested to go back to your home country for application. It is much easier to get it in Australia.
In Europe, you can also try to apply, but it is not assured, because it is unclear that which country you will be then. Some countries only allow those who have local residents to apply in their countries. Therefore, you can wait to consult the embassy at the time you need to apply.
Related Questions:
Mr. Johnash, so US is ok, how about for Australians?
Asked by Scott C from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2011 21:44
I'm a female born October 28, 1986.
Asked by S from Singapore
| Feb. 05, 2014 08:21
I am a student studying in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China on a single ent...
Asked by James from China
| May. 18, 2017 14:12
How many Ipad I can carry or check in from baiyun airport to outside countr...
Asked by Kha from KSA
| Oct. 09, 2016 21:52
Hi, I am an Australian doing consultancy work for a non profit organizta...
Asked by Mr.Gardiner from Australia
| Nov. 04, 2010 05:09
Anything different when applying for a second work visa after first one exp...
Asked by dave from Canada
| May. 15, 2013 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)