Asked by Kudzai from Zimbabwe | Nov. 01, 2014 02:40
About:China Embassy in Zimbabwe

Do I need a Visa to trave from Korea to China if I hold a Zimbabwean passport?

I am a Zimbabwean currently studying in South Korea until end of December 2014. I need to travel to China for a joint Program between my school and one in China for 4 days. Do I need a permit by the way?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kelly from Honduras | Nov. 02, 2014 02:48
Kudzai, you need to apply for a F type for your trip to China. But I am afraid that you may not apply for it successfully. Foreigners in South Korea musth have their ARC (Aliens Registration) cards. If they plan to go to China, they must ensure their ARC cards should be valid at least for six months. Since your study is going to end in December, I am afraid that your ARC card won't be valid for six months. Anyway, you may try to contact CVASC branches and see if they can help you.
Call: 1670-1888 / 02-6260-8888
Fax: 02-6260-8855
Related Questions:
I reside in Bangladesh but hold a UK passport. Do I need to take a prior V...
Asked by Bushra from Bangladesh
| Sep. 21, 2014 10:27
i would like to travel to china and i hold a Zimbabwean passport, do i need...
Asked by Ms.~Pre from United Kingdom
| Nov. 24, 2010 01:50
Hi i want to inquire if i need to apply gor a visa to china
Asked by rumbi from South Africa
| Mar. 07, 2014 03:51
Hi I am a US citizen and have F1 with 180days (but with a single entry).
Asked by Jenny from US
| Aug. 20, 2013 21:03
im a zimbabwean passport holder,do i need a visa to hk
Asked by zimbabwe
| May. 10, 2012 19:50
I am a Zimbabwean who stays in SA and I hold a work permit what do l need t...
Asked by helga
| May. 26, 2017 20:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)