Asked by Tamla from UK | Oct. 31, 2014 02:34
About:China Tourist Visa

S2 Visa - Re entry

Hi, I/m currently on an S -2 visiting my girlfriend in China. I was granted this until Christmas and then we were going to go away on holiday. Unfortunately a death in the close family meant we both have to return to UK & my S2 was single entry. After the funeral we plan to go back to China for the rest of the S2. Can I re-apply for an S-2?? Will I be able to apply for a tourist L instead?? Will they take on board if I supply the death certificate?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mick from USA | Oct. 31, 2014 21:01
How can you get your current S? What kind of documents you have prepared?

If you want to want to apply for a new S2, you can prepare the same documents as the first time. Maybe, you can get a S2. Based on my experience, for this kind of situation, usually a Tourist L is granted, but it is not assured for S2. The death certificate will not help you to get a S2.
Related Questions:
I need S2 visa with multiple entry is it possible?
Asked by Shikha from India
| Apr. 09, 2018 20:34
from canada.can i re-apply my visa S2 to S1 here in the philippines before ...
Asked by imelda reside from Philippines
| May. 17, 2016 20:26
which shenzhen crossing is fastest to renew a multi entry S2 visa sat eve 5...
| Feb. 17, 2016 00:27
Applying S2
Asked by Don from Singapore
| Aug. 24, 2015 01:54
How much s2 costs from china? We have single entry s2, can we extend?ahmad
Asked by Ahmad from Pakistan
| Nov. 01, 2017 21:33
Is S1 and S2 Visa allows Mulitiple entry? I am an Indian. Please advise.
Asked by Mohamed Afsal from India
| Mar. 07, 2015 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)