Asked by Saeed Mousavi from Iran | Oct. 27, 2014 13:39
About:China Embassy in Iran

Hi, I am an Iranian holding a return ticket to Shanghai, please advise how to obtain a Chinese visa?

I live in the UK but I am currently in Iran and would like to visit Shanghai for a week, together with my wife and my son who are in the UK. We have already purchased tickets and would like to fly on 25 December 2014. As I will fly to London on 24th December, please advise how quickly I can obtain Chinese permit in Tehran? what are the requirements? Thank you. Saeed

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from USA | Oct. 27, 2014 20:44
You have Iranian passport, right? If so, you just need to prepare your valid passport, an application form, your round trip tickets to Shanghai, a recent taken photo for application. Express service (getting in around 3 days) is available in most countries, but it is not assured that whether you can apply it in Iran, so you may need to ask the local Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
Sir, I am an Iranian holding Iranian Passport with valid U.A.E residance Vi...
Asked by Mr.Ali from UAE
| Jan. 13, 2011 02:01
Dear Mr/Ms I am an Iranian student studying a postgraduate course in UK. T...
Asked by Ms.Sussan from Iran
| Oct. 07, 2010 03:19
I would like to have Transit Visa enable me to go inside the cities.
Asked by Rasoul Rouholamin from Iran
| Nov. 10, 2014 21:27
Hi, I am holding indian passport but employed in singapore (singapore emplo...
Asked by Mr.John from Singapore
| Nov. 05, 2010 02:36
Can I (as an Iranian passport holder) apply for HK visa through China embas...
Asked by Shima from Iran
| Jan. 20, 2012 02:08
Hi, Presently I am in Hong Kong holding Nepalese Passpot. I wish to make...
Asked by Mr.Limbu from Nepal
| Jul. 26, 2010 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)