Asked by Bose from Singapore | Oct. 24, 2014 02:53
About:China Tourist Visa

How can I get tourist visa for 30 or 60 days per entry

Hi I am from Singapore but Singapore PR right now I am in China as business trip I got multiple entry and per entry is 180 days,I intend to bring my family for vacation about 45 days so what should I do for get a Tourist L for 45 days stay,please advise me

Answers (1)
Answered by Morgan | Oct. 25, 2014 01:10
Which country's passport does your family member have?

In general, you can write them an invitation letter to mention the traveling days. Then your family members can use this letter, their valid passport and an application form, a recent take photo to apply one at their local Chinese embassy. The embassy will issue them a suitable one based on their route.
Related Questions:
Visiting my boyfriend in China. How can I get longer stay duration on a sin...
Asked by Jesslyn from Malaysia
| Feb. 03, 2012 00:17
I also forgot to current tourist (L) visa for China allows me to e...
Asked by Mr. Sutton from USA
| Apr. 07, 2010 03:26
Last year I was able to get (from a Chinese consulate in Thailand) a Chines...
Asked by Mr.Mark from UK
| Dec. 09, 2010 04:15
Multible Entry Buisiness F
Asked by Bernd from Germany
| Jul. 25, 2013 01:14
How can i stay 90 days in China? Tourist or Business Visa
Asked by Moraitys from Greece
| Oct. 07, 2016 22:41
Hi, im into travel agency, i have a group of 100 pax for a tour to Beijing,...
Asked by Ms.Trix from Philippines
| Dec. 01, 2009 22:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)