Asked by yasir from Australia | Oct. 21, 2014 02:31
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

tourism visa for my wife travelling from pakistan

Hi all, I am a citizen of australia who lives in sydney and my wife who is a pakistani citizen residing in pakistan. I intend to visit china from australia and my wife will join me in beijing. It is easy for me to obtain L type from here but just wondering how and which one she will need to apply for from pakistan? Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Ben from United Kingdom | Oct. 22, 2014 01:35
Pakistani citizen is unable to get a Tourist L as an individual in Pakistan, according to the policy. May I ask whether your wife has a resident resident card in other countries such as USA? If she even does not have that, it is almost impossible. You can ask your wife to consult their local Chinese embassy and tell them the real situation, she will get a good solution from them.
Related Questions:
@To Get Tourist Visa (L) requires to show Air tickets booking (round trip) ...
Asked by Muhammad from United Kingdom
| Jan. 09, 2013 00:22
Grand Canal travel from Wuxi to Suzhou
Asked by Tassaduq Hussain from Pakistan
| Mar. 13, 2016 21:07
Can we do this on Double Entry Visas?
Asked by Neil Bye from UK
| Mar. 04, 2015 01:47
I am hong kong resident .can i apply my wife viza from Pakistan to China?
Asked by Maya from Pakistan
| Sep. 05, 2016 22:06
Hi i want to visit in china for both of travelling and business porspec...
Ms.KHALIL001 from Pakistan
| Nov. 01, 2010 21:50
Dear sir, i have Chinese wife, but now i have just marriage certificate fro...
Asked by Mr.Tariq from Pakistan
| Jun. 21, 2010 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)