Asked by Emma gibbons from England | Oct. 16, 2014 20:40
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

How would I apply for a double entry visa ghanzhou

I would also appreciate it if you could help me find the nearest public security beau in Guangzhou please as I have come on holiday to visit my friend and would like to go with her to Hong Kong for the day to visit my other friend but only have a single tourist L as I'm visiting on holiday x

Answers (1)
Answered by Darnel from Singapore | Oct. 16, 2014 20:55
Hi, Emma, would you mind tell me which place do you stay in Guangzhou?
In general, the local Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau is located at No. 155, South Jiefang Road. They also have different branches in that city.
Related Questions:
I want to apply for a tourist visa but I want to tour for the period from m...
Asked by Zara from South Africa
| Feb. 21, 2017 19:55
if I was to apply for a double entry visitors china visa how long is each ...
Asked by mary mitchell from australia
| Jan. 09, 2012 02:37
length of validity of China tourist visa
Asked by Tammy from Canada/Indonesia
| Dec. 06, 2011 21:34
how do I apply for a multiple entry visa to china? I used a double entry on...
Asked by MICHAEL CAWLEY from United Kingdom
| Oct. 25, 2012 03:26
I plan to stay in Guangzhou for a few days, then travel to Hong Kong for 2 ...
Asked by Ralph from Germany
| Mar. 16, 2017 20:43
Hello I would like to know that how can i apply to get chinese visa. I wan...
Asked by Mr.Han from Thailand
| Jun. 11, 2009 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)