Asked by jane from Philippines | Oct. 14, 2014 07:36
About:China Visa

2 entries and exits

I have M type 2-entries, duration of stay is 14 days. I will have an application for extension of another 14 days here in China, what is the next step to do? I will need to exit China? Will I need to go back to where country I came from? Or can I do the exit in Hongkong? How about the Visa? Is there any problem if I exit in Hongkong and re-enter China for my 2nd-entry? Do I need to apply for a new one if I exit from CHINA?

Answers (1)
Answered by Morton from UAE | Oct. 14, 2014 22:37
Extension can be done within China and you need to go to the local Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau to apply. If you extend the first entry, it will not affect your second entry from China and you do not need to apply a new one if you exit China.
Related Questions:
2 tickets
Asked by Mr.miguel from venezuela
| Jan. 14, 2011 02:18
How much taxi from PuDong AirPort to Huangpu district, riverview hôtel ,zho...
Asked by Élis Dw from Belgium
| Oct. 15, 2013 22:09
What is the cheapest ride to Wing Sing Hotel from Hong Kong International A...
Asked by CNO from Philippines
| Sep. 13, 2014 04:02
Taxi fare 2am from Beijing Capital Airport to King Parkview hotel.
Asked by kelly from Malaysia
| May. 18, 2016 21:26
What is the best way to get from Hong Kong Airport to Kimberley Hotel ?
Asked by hanna from Israel
| Dec. 15, 2012 21:53
We want 2 come from India Delhi airport How 2 come 2 Shandong
Asked by Laxminarayan from India
| Sep. 10, 2015 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)