Asked by Fred from Singapore | Oct. 05, 2014 22:37
About:China Work Visa

Hi , I have worked in China for a Singapore Company for since 1994.

I am not approaching 65 years old and intend to continue working. How can I extend my Z Visa as I understand that the age limit is up to 65 years old.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ted from USA | Oct. 08, 2014 22:52
You are a teacher or work as a techincal personnel?
If you are a teacher or so, the age limit is 65 years old. For other jobs, the age limit is still 60 years. You need to first renew your work permit and then use it, your valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, Valid Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors to apply a resident permit in China and then extend it with similar documents.
Related Questions:
Colombian teacher living in the USA (non-green card holder), how to apply f...
Asked by HR from USA
| Jul. 09, 2014 03:29
Am I eligible to apply for permanent residence?
Asked by Dinesh from Nepal
| Jan. 13, 2013 03:38
Hi I was in Ningbo China working there with the company I usully worked, an...
Asked by Mr.Martin Cuesta from Mexico
| Apr. 22, 2009 17:44
hi i am from a marine company in singapore i have alot of seaman going to c...
Asked by Ms.geetha from Singapore
| Sep. 23, 2009 04:27
Hi I worked in shanghai legally as a teacher in 2005, I had a t.e.f.l c...
Asked by Ms.Leanne from United Kingdom
| Jul. 28, 2010 22:08
Hi I am Md. Nuruzzaman. I want to visit Hon Kong with my wife as a touris...
Asked by Mr.Zaman from Bangladesh
| Mar. 25, 2009 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)