Asked by marilyn adriano from macao | Sep. 26, 2014 04:59
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hi good day. I am going to take a 4 day trip to hk with my new passport.

I have my working visa here in macau at my old passport, I got new passport change to maiden name or my passport back to not married when I took a vacation in Philippines last week. Is there no problem going to hk with my new passport but my working Z is at my old passport?
Pls help thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gorden from USA | Sep. 26, 2014 21:54
Personally speaking, the new passport will not affect your entering to HK. You are still suggested to take both the new and the old for entering.
Related Questions:
Hi, me and my wife will be going to Hongkong for a 4 day trip, and we'll be...
Asked by Mr.Jhun from Philippines
| Feb. 09, 2010 21:24
Hi, I am a New Zealand passport holder and my China Visa will be expried in...
Asked by Ms.Cheung from 852
| Feb. 25, 2009 00:19
Dear I have a problem about over stay, I have trip and stay in China...
Asked by Mr.Pietro from Italy
| Dec. 30, 2010 02:11
Hi, I am planning a trip to HK for a week and meanwhile will have a one day...
Asked by Ms.Julia from Malaysi
| Jun. 29, 2009 04:10
Hi! i am going to Macau from HK this December for a one-day trip. We are 4 ...
Asked by Ms.Shine from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2010 21:21
Hi, I am going to HK and Macau for a trip, I have figured out I don't need ...
Asked by Ms.Joyce from Malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2010 00:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)