Asked by nick from Australia | Sep. 23, 2014 17:27
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

travelling to shenzhen from HK

Hi I'm currently holding a hong kong passport. I'm going to hong kong for a holiday in November and wanting to go to shenzhen for a day trip. But my home return travel document has expired for a long time. What can I apply to be able to visit shenzhen for a day. Since I'm in brisbane.

Thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Dylan from Mexico | Sep. 23, 2014 20:47
You can apply for a Travel Document at the Consulate General in Brisbane. The paperworks you need to provide are an application form (need to be filled online and print out), two recent taken photo with white blackground, copy and original of your old Home Return travel document and your valid HK passport.
Related Questions:
do indians need to have visa from india for travelling from hk to shenzhen ...
Asked by zahan y i from india
| Aug. 10, 2014 02:20
i m travelling from shenzhen to hk. can i get the octopus card from lowu (s...
Asked by Ms.chai from spore
| Nov. 19, 2009 02:33
Hi, I'll be travelling to shenzhen from HK . I like to ask if i can get vis...
Asked by Mr.Woon from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2010 04:38
I will be travelling from HK to Zhongshan city by ferry. How to make a rese...
Asked by Mr.Kwon from Canada
| Nov. 02, 2010 21:57
I am travelling from HK to Shenzhen by train in June, can I get a visa on a...
Asked by Mr. Bernhard from Australia
| May. 21, 2011 02:14
How to get to Huanggang Port or Louhu Port from Hong Kong Airport?
Asked by Nelson from Malaysia
| Nov. 10, 2016 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)