Asked by SAMEER05K21A0440 | Sep. 21, 2014 19:33
About:China Work Visa

Expried Existing Z visa holder wants to get work permit from new company

Hi ,Please let me know without cancellation work permit how to get new work permit from my new company Guangzhou ,china place company?

My previous company I have worked with z type holder, but I don't have cancellation work permit from my previous Chinese company they said no need to get cancellation work permit ,just need invitation letter for expert affairs .Any one please let me know clear details I am very confusion about this issue .

Answers (1)
Answered by Sam from Kenya | Sep. 22, 2014 02:48
Sameer, I don't think you can get a new one if you don't cancel your old one. In order to cancel you old one, you should ask help from your previous employer. Your employer should provide a report that includes your nationality, name, passport number and position. Also they should give you Termination of Contract Certificate. The official stamp and your signature are required. Then you can take these two pieces of documents together with your old work permit to do cancellation at local labor bureau.

If you don't want to cancel your old one, you should change your work permit with the help of your current employer. I think your current employer should do their best to assist you. The required documents are:
1.Invitation letter from your current employer. It should include why you are recruited, your position, working duration and the official stamp.
2.Employment separation certificate from your previous employer. It should state why and when you leave.
3.Your current employer’s business license and organization code certificate
4.Your work permit, passport and visa
5.Your resume
6.Your temporary residence permit
7.Your employment registration form
8.5 recent passport photos

These are basic required documents. If your employer recruited foreigners before, they should know the exact process.
Related Questions:
Dear experts, I came to china with Z visa for a company. My resident per...
Asked by Mr.Tomy from Ind
| Oct. 15, 2009 04:48
PRC work visa can work in Hong Kong?
Asked by Michelle Lek from Singapore
| Jun. 25, 2018 03:13
Hi, I am a New Zealand passport holder and my China Visa will be expried in...
Asked by Ms.Cheung from 852
| Feb. 25, 2009 00:19
change to another job while working on a Z
Asked by Adam
| Jul. 13, 2013 03:46
Urgent Question! I am an Indian citizen currently working in the US on a H...
Mr.SURAJCZ from United States
| Dec. 06, 2010 22:10
hi there, What is the new z working visa regulations for expats who want...
Asked by Mr.jcandryan
| Jun. 23, 2010 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)