Asked by Thomas from Ireland | Sep. 16, 2014 11:08
About:Chinese Embassy in UAE

Irish non resident Uae where to apply for a visa for China

hello I cancelled my work visa in UAE but I'm still here on tourist type. as Irish person can I apply one for China in Abu Dhabi or do I have to go back to Ireland to apply?
The reason I'm free to go there is because my contract here has finished but I would rather travel from Uae because it's shorter than from Ireland.
I want to go to Beijing and go to Mongolia then back to china for about three weeks and exit from Hong Kong. Does that mean a multiple entry one or double entry?
finally i am worried about flight booking before getting it issued. I don't have an invitation from China. I would just be booking in a youth hostel for the first two nights before planning holiday after that. Would that be enough to get the tourist L for China?
Thanks Thomas.

Answers (1)
Answered by Augus from United Kingdom | Sep. 16, 2014 21:50
You can use your Tourist one to try to apply for a Tourist L to go to China in UAE.

You may need to apply for a double entry one since you will reach China twice.

If you do not have an invitation letter, you need have to round trip tickets booked in advance. They are needed for application. For the hotel booking, two nights' booking are a little bit less. If possible, it is suggested to more.
Related Questions:
can we apply visa for China from uae being a indian & resident of uae
Asked by rajeev from India
| Nov. 10, 2013 01:05
VISA ENQUIRY: I am an Irish national living in France. My boyfriend (als...
Asked by Ms.Diskin from France
| May. 21, 2009 02:14
Tourist Visa for UK citizens visitng China
Asked by Emma Ford
| Feb. 21, 2013 00:11
Travelling through UAE wanting to get a visa for China is this possible?
Asked by Penelope from Australia
| Oct. 07, 2011 03:24
Due to cancel UAE visa, am I eligible for Chinese visa?
Asked by sarah
| Jun. 24, 2012 03:33
philippine passport. I have resident permit in uae, from uae what visa shou...
Asked by veronica from Philippines
| May. 30, 2016 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)