Asked by Oscar from Sweden | Sep. 12, 2014 02:53
About:China Business Visa

Visa F suites my situation?

I am a student, with US citizenship, and currently studying in University of Gothenburg in Sweden. I will go to China as part of a project. The project is a collaboration between my current project supervisor/professor in Sweden and a professor in Chinese Academy of Science in Beijing. However, I am NOT admitted to the Chinese Academy of Science in Beijing. The duration is expect to around a month.

1. Someone suggests that I apply for F type. Is that the right choice?
2. I'm currently in Sweden, with US passport. I suppose I still submit my application to China Embassy in Sweden?
3. Am I allow to visit nearby countries, like Japan or Taiwan, for a few days, then re-enter China with F?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Australia | Sep. 13, 2014 03:43
F type is suitable. You can apply in Sweden, so please do not worry.

If you have a double entry F, you can visit around and then back to China. If you only have a single entry, you cannot do that. With a single one, you cannot re-enter after you leave China. So you can visit Japan or Taiwan after you finish your project in Beijing.
Related Questions:
Sirs Please advice about situation now. I'm in China now and my L visa exp...
Asked by Mr.Artem from Ukraine
| Nov. 09, 2010 21:09
Hello, due to optimistic news on situation in BKK and my planned Xmas trip ...
Asked by Mr.Michal from Poland
| Dec. 22, 2008 03:22
F type Or M type??
Asked by Alex from United States
| Jun. 08, 2015 01:00
Hello, I'm a French citizen and wish to apply for an F-Visa to go to China....
Ms.LAURENTCHINE from Afghanistan
| May. 15, 2010 22:05
Good day, I would like to ask about my Business Visa (F) given to me. It st...
Asked by Mr.Pong from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2011 02:38
Can I apply a F-visa in Hanoi or HCMC?
Asked by Xia Wu from Denmark
| Jul. 25, 2011 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)