Asked by mark from China | Sep. 10, 2014 23:20
About:China Work Visa

obtaining Z visa in Hong Kong

Hello , my employer made a mistake this year this year with the implement of the new health check rules and my residence permit expired and the time between my alien permit and it no longer match up ,

The PSB instructed me to leave China go to Hong Kong and re-do the process, my question is -
Is it still possible to have this done in Hong Kong as there is conflicting reports that now you need to return to your country of residence .

To my knowledge it is possible to do it in Hong Kong if you letter of invitation states it will be picked up in hong kong is this correct ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Heather from Mexico | Sep. 11, 2014 03:02
If the local PSB ask you to do it in HK, you can have a try. I heard many people got their Work Z with enough documents. If possible, you are suggested to apply through a local agency, which will be easier to get it than that applying on your own.
Related Questions:
I m currently working legally in china.kindly tell me the steps to take for...
Asked by WASIU from NIGERIAawlep
| Oct. 21, 2013 22:45
I am a Kyrgyzstan passport holder and currently live and work in Chongqing,...
Asked by aliya from China
| Sep. 27, 2016 21:04
I wish to know the requirements for obtaining a business visa to Hong Kong ...
Asked by Mr.Kofi K from United States
| Jan. 12, 2011 03:17
Can I work on a Z visa before obtaining the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Mamahuhu
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:47
Hi, My wife and I would like to visit China, in SEP , we currantly live an...
Asked by Tony from Australia
| Jan. 20, 2013 01:27
Hong Kong visas for non UK citizens
Asked by Diana from United Kingdom
| Feb. 03, 2016 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)