Asked by larry from Jordan | Sep. 07, 2014 20:10
About:China Embassy in Jordan

Tourist visa vs a 6 month reentry visa?

for an American tourist who wants to go to China what kind of paperwork do they need to get a double entry or a six month type?

I will be in Jordan for 10 days and then I want to travel to Shanghai as a tourist but just found out I need to apply. Can you issue that for me there in Amman?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from Denmark | Sep. 10, 2014 01:07
Larry, the required documents are almost the same. If you haven't been to China before, I am afraid that you may not get what you want. You'd better apply in the USA if possible. It's difficult to apply for double entry and multiple entries outside of your country. Some Chinese embassies even don't issue these types to those who appy in a third country. By the way, the embassy requires you to provide your residence permit for employment or study or any other legal status (valid visa for example) if you plan to apply in Jordan.
Related Questions:
What is the fee required for a 12 Month TOURIST VISA vs Single entry TRAN...
Asked by A, HAI` from USA
| Feb. 17, 2012 02:15
what's the difference between double entry valid for 6 mos. vs multiple ent...
Asked by Rose
| Dec. 03, 2011 21:31
What is VS visa? For what classification stands for?
Asked by Arega from Ethiopia
| Feb. 11, 2015 19:38
can i apply for a 6 month tourist visa to China?
Asked by Kalis from United Kingdom
| Dec. 08, 2014 23:49
can my daughter travel to China by her passport with less than 6 months val...
Asked by Dale Anderson
| Feb. 22, 2012 20:37
I need a tourist visa for 6 month, how can I get it
Asked by Mr.kedar tripathi from Nepal
| Aug. 19, 2010 23:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)