Asked by Ms.DANIELPIDO | Aug. 29, 2014 19:31
About:Shenzhen Travel

My Trip to Shenzhen. Manila-Hong Kong International Airport- Shenzhen

I am booked at The Fountain Resort, Xichong Bay, Kuichong Village, Dapeng District, SZ, Guangdong 518119. I was told that upon arrival in Hong Kong International Airport, I take the direct cross-border coach to Dameisha and then taxi (15-20 min) to The Fountain Resort.

I was also told that we, as citizens fo the Philippines, can easily apply for a visa on arrival at the border at Luohu (Lo Wu) Port, Huanggang Port, Shekou Port and Fuyong Port.

But I am going to Dameisha --- can I get a visa there? Where do I get down in Dameisha to get the taxi to my hotel and get a visa.

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from Peru | Aug. 29, 2014 20:24
You can get off at the Dameisha Sheraton Hotel, about 9 km far from your destination. Taking a taxi is ok.

As for the visa, you’d better apply for it in advance to avoid being rejected at the border.
Related Questions:
Can we do an online booking for shuttle bus or sky train
Asked by Jun from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2015 20:53
Is it possible to stay night in Hong Kong and return to the airport to take...
Asked by Sean Raines from United States
| Mar. 27, 2018 21:36
i would like to buy advance tickets from Shenzhen airport to HKIA
Asked by George from Canada
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:40
cruise from Shenzhen to HongKong
Asked by zuu from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 19, 2011 06:46
Is there a bus from Shenzhen North Station that travels to Hong Kong Intern...
Asked by Andrew from Australia
| Feb. 21, 2013 20:21
how to go from shenzhen north railway station to hong kong international ai...
Asked by khan asif from India
| Jul. 10, 2014 01:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)