Asked by Wil from USA | Aug. 29, 2014 00:16
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Tourist Visa for re-entering China

I currently have a tourist L that expires Dec 16. Can I enter China the first days of December and stay the 30 days I'm allowed? Or do I need to leave china the day my current one expires?

Also, I have the chance to apply for a new tourist L on October when I get back home. Can I renew one even if my current one have 2 months remaining?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from USA | Aug. 30, 2014 04:16
You can enter the first days of Dec and stay for around 30 days if your stay of duration is 30 days on your Tourist L.

You renew a new Tourist L even the current one has 2 monthes remaining. After you get a new one, your current one will be invalid automatically.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen doing business in China. Are there new regulations about ...
Asked by Cathy from China
| Jun. 30, 2011 22:10
Do I need another visa to reenter from Macau
Asked by Paul Wah from NZ
| Jun. 11, 2012 04:41
from Hong Kong re entering china by train
Asked by gordon cooper from spain
| Oct. 21, 2011 03:23
Leaving the Shanghai airport while waiting on a connecting flight
Asked by Davor from Slovenia
| Apr. 16, 2013 02:49
I have a 10 hour layover in Beijing as U.S. Citizen. Do I need an L visa? I...
Asked by Ben H from usa
| Sep. 07, 2015 20:34
I asked to xian for tourist visa extension they told its rule you can not e...
| Oct. 09, 2018 23:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)