Asked by Nector from Israel | Aug. 26, 2014 03:47
About:Chengdu Travel

Can I extend my 90-day S2 visa in Chengdu?

Got to visit family in China on a 90-day S2 visa. Would I be able to extend it for additional 90 days? Where? What documents should be included? How long before expiry? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from USA | Aug. 27, 2014 01:22
Generally yes. The documents required for the visa extension usually include your passport or other international travel documents, the temporary accommodation registration form issued by a local police station or a hotel, completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo and other relevant certification documents that the Exit-entry Administration Department. And you can go to local by Exit-entry Administration Department to apply for that. And you need to fill in the apllication form 7 day prior to the expiry of your old one.

For more info, you can consult on the spot. But I have to remind you that they may refuse your application sometimes, in which case you have to go back within the expiry of your visa.
Related Questions:
Can I extend my 1 month s2 visa of my sister?
Asked by Joanne from Philippines
| Apr. 28, 2016 22:39
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
S2 type extension issue
Asked by John from Singapore
| Aug. 27, 2017 20:39
My friend needs to re enter china with 90day chinese visa, is this possible...
Asked by kal from South Korea
| Feb. 16, 2012 03:27
S2 visa. I have an s2, is it possible to extend it?
Asked by Phillip from USA
| Mar. 15, 2018 22:57
hi,i am a cameroonian living in china under s2 (my husband z visa),can i ex...
Asked by flora from china
| Nov. 12, 2014 00:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)