Asked by ross from scotland | Aug. 19, 2014 09:04
About:China Visa

applying for china visa in singapore

I am a UK citizen travelling Asia and would like to visit China. I will be in Singapore in a few days and will apply for my tourist L there. Do I need to have flights booked prior to applying? I only have a rough idea of where I want to go so cant book a flight out. Also is it posdible to get a 60 day one instead of 30.

Answers (1)
Answered by Greg from Singapore | Aug. 19, 2014 21:59
You can try to apply for your tourist L in Singapore. Personally speaking, if you just go to Singapore for a few days, you can apply your L in your own country instead of Singapore to make sure you can get in the end easily.

When applying, you need to provide a round trip to China if you do not have an invitation letter. If you can provide that letter, no booking is needed. It is possible to get a 60-day one, but it is hard to get and the embassy/consulate will decide whether to issue you that type.
Related Questions:
Apply China Visa for Malaysian Citizenship in Singapore
Asked by Muhammad from Malaysia
| Aug. 13, 2016 22:16
Hi! may I know the requirements in applying a china visa?
Asked by Ms.Lendl from Singapore
| Aug. 13, 2010 00:47
Whats the procedure for applying honeymoon to China , Singapore?
Asked by Zakee Habibi from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 08, 2011 04:06
Invitation Letter from Friend
Asked by Senthil
| May. 15, 2013 05:00
If Indonesian applying for tourist visa, what docs do we need?
Asked by Yen from Indonesia
| May. 07, 2014 02:23
please advise on the process on applying for Multi-Entry Visa with 12-month...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Singapore
| Feb. 25, 2009 02:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)