Asked by Kate from UK | Aug. 15, 2014 08:24
About:China Business Visa

What type of visa do I need if I want to go to China for working?

I have been offered a job teaching in China for one year. The work permit application made by the Chinese agency who will be employing me was turned down because I am under 24 and it is less than 2 years since I left university so I cannot get a Z visa.
What other options do I have?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ben from USA | Aug. 15, 2014 22:13
Applicants between 18 to 55/60 years old can apply for the Alien Employment Permit in China, but they may need to provide a proof of two years' related working experience. Since you do not have that working experience, there is no better method.

If you do not have a Work Z, you are not allowed to work in China. There is no better method. If you can provide some part-time job experience, it can also be used as a proof. Maybe you can try to provide. Good luck with you ~
Related Questions:
i want to visit my husband who is currently working in china what type of v...
Asked by tom from bangladesh
| Aug. 27, 2016 03:22
Im a working visa holder want to visit Australia for vacation
Asked by AILYN from CHINA
| May. 30, 2016 21:06
I want to go to China for 2years in learning martial arts,what type of a vi...
Asked by Novy from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 19, 2016 03:27
What type of visa do I need to apply I want to go and buy clothes in China
Asked by Tabaka Macheng from BOTSWANA
| Mar. 11, 2018 22:31
i want vist visa to china to vist &shopping? What type do I need?
Asked by safwat nasr ghobrial from Egypt
| Oct. 04, 2012 04:23
Visa application for Mexicans
Asked by Guillermo Martinez from Mexico
| Feb. 16, 2015 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)