Asked by Carol from Canada | Aug. 11, 2014 20:39
About:Chinese Consulate in Toronto

Visa Application for me and my husband both have Canadian passport


Both me and my husband are Chinese born in India. we are now Canadian citizens holding Canadian passport. My mom was born and raised in India as well. My dad was born in China and came to India when he was six years old. My mother-in-law was also born in China. Currently, both my parents and my mother-in-law are Canadian citizen and holds Canadian citizenship card. What document does me and my husband need to get a tourist L type to visit China this October?

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa from Sweden | Aug. 11, 2014 22:09
Since both of you and your husband have Canadian passport, you can use your valid passport, application form with recent taken photo, round trip tickets to China and hotel bookings in China to apply your Tourist L type for visiting China. BTW, you need to apply through your nearby CVASC.
Related Questions:
visa application in the philippines for canadian citizen
Asked by Liz from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2013 02:40
Do we require VISA for 1 day stop in Xiamen by a cruise?
Asked by Su Chang from Australia
| Sep. 11, 2012 04:34
hello, we 2 of us going to Nepal and our route goes from Kunming china
Asked by Suman from Canada
| Jan. 22, 2018 01:31
My Husband and daughter are Saudi Arabian but I am Pakistani. How do visas ...
Asked by Anya from Saudi Arabia
| Sep. 27, 2016 21:36
Visa for China for Thai / Canadian citizen. Okay on Canadian passport?
Asked by Mike from Canada
| Sep. 06, 2012 04:20
What documents need I bring to consulate for visa for tourist travel to Chi...
Asked by Barbara from Canada
| May. 16, 2018 01:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)