Asked by Manh from Vietnam | Aug. 10, 2014 23:58
About:China Consulate in Sydney

Hongkong and China visas, where should I apply?

I live in Sydney. I hold Vietnamese passport and I will be travelling to HK and China in October for tourism purpose. From my research, I have to apply for them separately. However, i don't know exactly which application form I have to use for each of them, and where I have to go to lodge the application in person ( I believe I have to go to 2 separate places - one for HK and the other for Mainland China). Tks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ma from Indonesia | Aug. 11, 2014 03:54
For your HK type, you should apply from the Chinese consulate general in Sydney. The form is ID1003A. For mainland China, you should submit your application to the CVASC branch in Sydney. The form is 2013 application form. These two forms can be downloaded from the official website of Chinese consulate general in Sydney.

Office Address of CVASC branch in Sydney :Level 5, 299 Elizabeth Street (the Opposite of Museum Station),Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
Bus Routes: 311, 333, 373,377, 380, 392, 394, 396, 397, 399, 890, L94, X39, X73, X74, X92, X94, X96, BUS-10 (Hyde Park Bus Station)
Related Questions:
If I live in Puerto Rico, where should we apply for our tourists visas?
Asked by Xavier from Puerto Rico
| Jun. 17, 2013 03:52
I wish to travel to USA through Cathay Pacific. Transit time at HKIA is 05...
Asked by Amena from srilanka
| Nov. 16, 2016 19:36
I'm a Vietnamese studying in TW.
Asked by KateLee from Vietnam
| Jan. 10, 2018 00:18
I have a job in China. My boss has confirmed the visas from China but I mus...
Asked by Ms.Kesha from Guam
| Nov. 27, 2010 04:11
I am from Kerela , would like to apply Chinese M visa for 90 days.
Asked by Jose from India
| Nov. 15, 2016 20:30
what visas should i apply for travilling to tibet or nepal from fiji throug...
Asked by Mr.wesley from fiji
| Jul. 04, 2010 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)