Asked by Staszkins from United Kingdom | Aug. 07, 2014 12:24
About:Guangzhou Travel

L type visa please help!!!

Good afternoon,

I have some questions about the application form. I went to Guangzhou in March and I want to go back to china for about 1 year. I want to travel and develop my portfolio as I've just graduated from University of Central Lancashire where I did photography. I want to apply for L type visa (1 year - multiply entries).

My questions are about sections:

1.15 self-employed - do I have to show documents that I'm self-employed?

1.16 education - should I tick 'other' and write graduated from University of Central Lancashire in England

2.6 I'm going to book a flat for 1 month in GZ and I want to change my acomodation or I might stay at the same place for longer. What should I write in this section?

2.8 What should I write as I'm going there by myself so there is no inviter.

Do I need to book my flights BEFORE I will send my application form? Can I book only one flight (UK-GZ) as I'm not sure when I want to go back to UK?

Do you think that L Type would be the best in this case?

Kind regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from USA | Aug. 11, 2014 22:26
The documents to show you are self-employed is not necessary, but if you can provide a proof, that will be much better.

Yes, you can tick "other" in the blank of education.

Since you are going to book a flat for month, you can just provide the booking confirmation for this flat when you applying. After that, you can change your living places if you want. In this blank, you can just write down the places you want to apply. If you do not want to change a living place, you can write down the same address in this blank.

For blank 2.8, you can write N/A or None.

Before the application, you need to book the round trip tickets to and from Guangzhou, otherwise, you are not available for application a Chinese L type.
Related Questions:
Can I get a tourist visa to come back to China?
Asked by Israel García from Mexico
| Jun. 12, 2017 02:39
Registration with L visa type
Asked by Kate from Russia
| Feb. 27, 2018 03:50
Obtaining a Z-Visa in Macau
Asked by Joshua from USA
| May. 31, 2018 00:55
Getting individual F or L type visa for Uzbek citizens
Asked by Abdumajit from Uzbekistan
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:45
Tourist Visa (L type) extension
Asked by Ricca from Philippines
| Nov. 26, 2015 19:40
Help! English Citizen living in France.
Asked by Lucy Gaunt from France
| Jun. 06, 2017 04:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)