Asked by LIL from Philippines | Jul. 26, 2014 21:10
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Can it be one month or one year for the extension visa here in Macau?

I am a philippine passport holder,,, just called me lil...from husband hired to work here,, me his wife already finished the 50 days visa staying here in macau, then now i have 10 days more lift called the ultimate visa,, can apply for 1 month or 1 year extention visa to stay with my husband,, he didnt have the blue card yet...thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Martin from India | Jul. 27, 2014 02:28
Lil, I tried to search related information on the website of Macau Police Station. It just mentions how to extend it but doesn't specify how long you will stay. So you may visit them or make a call to consult how long duration you can extend.

Address: Immigration Department Office Building, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Tel: (853) 2872 5488
Fax: (853) 8897 0300
Related Questions:
I need to convert my x1 to job visa in China.
Asked by Kiran from India
| Sep. 12, 2018 23:34
i am a nigerian, i have one year multiple chinese visa. can i apply for hon...
Asked by Mr.andy from nigeria
| Jul. 09, 2009 23:10
If someone is currently living in china and his visa will expired on jan......
Asked by Palvi from India
| Jan. 04, 2017 10:44
Can Armenian passport holder get a business visa to Macau for one year?
Asked by ARAM from Armenia
| May. 31, 2015 03:48
Visa extension. Hi I'm from Philippines and a hong Kong resident
Asked by Anne from Philippines
| Apr. 22, 2018 21:29
extension of visa, can i change my f type to a z one while in china
Asked by becky from Cameroon
| May. 13, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)