Asked by Nabil Shlaiwit from Germany | Jul. 25, 2014 14:04
About:China Visa

who to apply for the Chinese visa in Berlin?

Dear Sirs,
My nationality is Syrian, I have a permanent residence in Germany. I would like to visit China as a tourist. Would you please guide me who to apply for a tourist one to the Chinese embassy in Berlin.

Please accept my highest appreciation

Nabil Shalaiwit

Answers (1)
Answered by Norris from Australia | Jul. 25, 2014 20:42
Generally speaking, when applying, you need to prepare your round trip air tickets to China, application forms with recent-taken photos, hotel booking conformation letters in China, the passport and your proof of your permanent residence. Then you need to apply at the CVSAC at Invalidenstraße 116, Berlin to apply. Their office hours are from Monday to Friday (except Chinese and German public holidays) and the application time is around 09:00 to15:00.
Related Questions:
I plan to go to the Chinese embassy in Berlin to apply for a tourist visa n...
Asked by Mr.Adalgiso from Germany
| Aug. 03, 2009 20:18
How much is the fee to get Chinese L visa in Berlin Embassy?
Asked by Mr. Victor Holder from Australia
| Oct. 05, 2009 21:05
Canadian with tourist visa in berlin germany
Asked by philip kim from Germany
| Apr. 30, 2014 03:12
Making a round trip berlin - Beijing - London. Would the visa exemption app...
Asked by Chris Hewlett from UK
| Feb. 06, 2013 20:03
As an American citizen am I able to apply for a Chinese visa while in Berli...
Asked by Anthony from United States
| May. 10, 2016 21:18
Can I apply ?
Asked by BJ from Germany
| Jan. 06, 2016 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)