Asked by dkan from Denmark | Jul. 17, 2014 08:38
About:China Business Visa

Applied for a Business visa with two entries

I applied for a business type for two entries of 90 days per stay of 6 months. And the embassy call me back and asked me if I've been to China before, and I haven't. So they told me that I can only get a business one of one entries of 90 days, because thats a rule they have and this mean that I have to travel all the way back to Denmark to apply for an new one. Do you know about this rule or heard about it before? or do you know where I can read about all the China rule in details?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from United Kingdom | Jul. 18, 2014 02:47
Hi, a double entry is valid for 6 months, so the maximum duration of each stay is 3 months. So in my opinion, they will not issue it if you are visiting China for the first time. However, as I know, it can be extended when you are in China. If you get a single entry with 90 days as the duration of stay, you can try to extend it at local PSB without leaving.
Related Questions:
Limit of days for business Visa
Asked by GZ from Spain
| Oct. 13, 2015 04:52
Two entries in China Mainland
Asked by Dylan Louie from New Zealand
| Oct. 07, 2018 19:54
I want a multiple business M type in china for one year
Asked by sathish from India
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:17
what are the fees for a business visa multiple entries for one year?
Asked by candy paul from usa
| Mar. 16, 2014 02:58
I'm going for an internship i Shanghai, how long am I will stay with a busi...
Asked by Anna from Denmark
| Jul. 09, 2014 01:32
2 days on a Transit visa
Asked by Visitor
| Aug. 23, 2013 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)