Asked by Happiness Enekwa from Nigeria | Jul. 11, 2014 03:13
About:Chinese Embassy in Nigeria

How can I obtain tourist visa to china and can I use it to visit Hongkong also? I am a Nigerian.

My husband and I will like to visit China on business trip as our company has been doing business with some Chinese firms over the years. However we were told by one of our suppliers that they are permitted to invite only one person and since my husband has gone to China many times, they can only process his documents. They advised that I should apply for tourist type instead. Please advise me on how to go about it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Leopold from United Kingdom | Jul. 11, 2014 04:26
I am afraid not. Because there is no tourist L available as I know. So better contact the company if they can provide an invitation letter for you, so that you can apply for a business type the same as your husband.
Related Questions:
can I obtain a visa to Shenzhen from Hongkong, how much is it.
Ms.JTAIBO from Uganda
| May. 09, 2011 03:30
I am Ganesh from Nepal and working in Galaxy Macau and I wish to bring my f...
Asked by Ganesh from Nepal
| Mar. 09, 2017 03:41
Iam currently on visit visa in UAE and would like to obtain tourist visa to...
Asked by Mr.newsome from United Kingdom
| Aug. 03, 2010 02:06
do indians need macao visa from hongkong
Asked by Nishu Puneet from India
| Nov. 20, 2011 01:59
I am a holder of a Canadian passport. reside in United Arab Emirates. I wis...
Asked by Mr.M. Farooq from UAE
| Sep. 25, 2009 20:19
I am an Indian. How can I obtain a tourist visa to China from Kuwait?
Asked by T.C.Abraham from Kuwait
| Dec. 28, 2011 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)