Asked by pascal from belgium | Jul. 09, 2014 06:16
About:China Embassy in Belgium

visa for starting a business in HK

Dear Sir, Madam,
I am a Belgian citizen planning a visit to Hong Kong on august 11th.The goal for this visit is to start a sourcing business in HK, so NOT to do business YET, but just to start up the business and open a banc account.A few days later I would like to travel to Shanghai to visit the companies that I corresponded with already.A second thing is, I am training a person from Manila/Philippines to take care of my business when I will not be in the country. Taking care of my business meaning : traveling to the companies in Shangai and HK to do quality checking of the orders I will place at those companies.  Is that person allowed to join me on this visit to learn more about those companies?So, I am not sure if I need a visa for this or not, and if yes, which kind and what is the best way to apply for it?
.Thank you in advance for a quick responce,
Kind regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Bector from Singapore | Jul. 10, 2014 02:12
The person is allowed to join you on this visit and both of you are suggested to apply M or F for entering Shanghai, but both of you do not need it for entering HK.
Both of you need to apply in your own countries and an invitiation letter is needed.
Related Questions:
My date of birth is 8 sept 1989. M planning to start a business in clothing...
Asked by Yamini from India
| May. 17, 2015 21:03
I want to tutor english while I am there and am wondering what visa is most...
Asked by Kasey from Canada
| Mar. 19, 2015 04:02
Hi, I am an Australian citizen but also have a 'Return Home Visa' for Chin...
Asked by Mr.Yeung from Australia
| Apr. 22, 2009 05:05
can I extend my visa in China if I am on an L visa after having overstayed ...
Asked by Girolamo from Italy
| May. 30, 2012 02:14
born 31 December 1968. how is 2015 on starting business?
Asked by Nomsa from South Africa
| Dec. 03, 2014 21:55
How will my year look in getting this new venture up and working? I was bor...
Asked by Martan from USA
| Apr. 27, 2016 20:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)